To realize this box you will need
– Cardstock Blackberry Bliss 10,5 x 8 inches
– 4 squares of cardstock Crumb Cake 2,25 x 2,25 inches + 1 square of 1,5 inches for the top
– 1 pc of ribbon of about 5 inches wide
– all your usual tools: bone folder, scissors, dimensionnals, glue
– blackberry bliss inkpad & Chalk marker
On the long side, score @ 2.5, 5, 7.5 & 10 inches then turn right
On the short side, score @ 2.5, 5, 7.5 inches
fold and burnish all the lines accordingly and cut like so :
Please take some time to check where all the sides are so as to put the decorations at the right place. Then you can glue your box and decorate the top by sticking the ribbon first and then stick the last small square with some dimensionals.
Happy Stamping !